hello (2nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2018
United Kingdom
hello, players of flame I did one of these a before the server shut down. but because of this, I think you all deserve another one so here it is. my IGN is sqdragon. I live in the UK. I know a lot about this server. I lot in RPG mostly. my favourite game mode on the server is RPG. my age is 16. (I hade well-known army on the server) before it shutdown. the army is called the dragon army. if you want to know anything else please ask me I will happy to answer them if I can. to finish off I would just like to say hello to the staff team again as I have not seen them in a while. I still have a goal to eat all of craftybr cakes one by one.

Last edited:

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
hello, players of flame I did one of these a before the server shut down. but because of this, I think you all deserve another one so here it is. my IGN is sqdragon. I live in the UK. I know a lot about this server. I lot in RPG mostly. my favourite game mode on the server is RPG. my age is 16. I have a well-known army on the server. the army is called the dragon army. if you want to know anything else please ask me I will happy to answer them if I can. to finish off I would just like to say hello to the staff team again as I have not seen them in a while. I still have a goal to eat all of craftybr cakes one by one.
Grammarly.com said:
Grammarly.com
wow look at that what how did that get there am i being hacked are you hacking me are you STEALING MY MAC AND CHEESE REEEEE

AJKinney

Feb 18, 2018
A well known army that no one except for yourself has ever heard of is not a well known army. Just like an assassin that everyone knows the name and face of isn't a good assassin.

May 15, 2018
United Kingdom
A well known army that no one except for yourself has ever heard of is not a well known army. Just like an assassin that everyone knows the name and face of isn't a good assassin.
you might not know it but a group of players do. llen, andiotinatree, delta dragon, tree sky and many more. you don't you it becouse it got a lot of players after you got demote. so plz don't say everyone just becouse you nervery herd of it

AJKinney

Feb 18, 2018
you might not know it but a group of players do. llen, andiotinatree, delta dragon, tree sky and many more. you don't you it becouse it got a lot of players after you got demote. so plz don't say everyone just becouse you nervery herd of it
I literally asked Tree, Delta, and a bunch of the regular players on Discord. And none of them had heard of it. Even when I was demoted I knew what was going on, I don't think you understand. Sorry that you're so delusional. But 2 =/= well known.

AJKinney

Feb 18, 2018
you have to give it a bit of time it has been years since flame was online
You literally said you had a well known group. Just because you think it might eventually be well known doesn't mean it's well known right now. That's not how that works.

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
Hey this thread is already kinda dumb so uh
Llen I named my RPG Azarul cuz it sounded cool and yeah I stole it but then later I realized it was arazul please help

May 15, 2018
United Kingdom
Hey this thread is already kinda dumb so uh
Llen I named my RPG Azarul cuz it sounded cool and yeah I stole it but then later I realized it was arazul please help
no. I would like to wish you luck. and llen rain down the power of the chickens on him. Ik this is a dumb thread. that is why I did not replay to AJ

AJKinney

Feb 18, 2018
Ik this is a dumb thread. that is why I did not replay to AJ
Replay okay. Yet it's dumb because of me. Please type out your messages in Google docs and use the Grammarly extension before you reply. You're making yourself look dumber by the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.