play_circle_outline

play.flamenetwork.net

players online

Discord Server

Pending Agaci Staff Application

• Non staff members, please refrain from commenting on staff applications.

Agaci

Mar 6, 2020
Introduction
  • Describe yourself in 3 words: Mature, Hard-working, Determined
  • What is your greatest strength? My greatest strength would be to be able to manage the disrespect and toxicity on this server. As a previous moderator on OreCraft, the experience I gained has given me a better viewpoint on how to handle certain situations. I strongly believe I am a person that can overcome many different situations, not only in a mature manner, in a timely manner as well.
  • Why did you decide to apply to become a staff member on Flame? I think I would be a great addition to the staff team because I am a hard working individual that wants to help the server grow. I want to help make the community a nice place for everyone to be able to join and feel it is a safe and caring environment.
  • What can you improve upon yourself? I can get frustrated from time to time, however, I am working towards improving to become a more patient person little by little in order to assist players in and outside of the server. Another small notable mention would be that I have a soft spot for some people so I tend to pity them a bit too much from time to time, I am working to become a less sympathetic person when on the server to be more helpful for the staff team. Lastly as I have a job, I am working about 30 hours per week, during the summer I am going to try and improve how active I am able to be on the server to help more as needed.
  • What will you bring to the table as Staff? If I was to be part of the staff team, I would be able to bring a lot of helpful additions. One of the many things I can bring is I am an experienced staff member, as previously stated I have been staff on OreCraft for five months. I am very familiar with the punishment commands and procedures for certain situations which will help benefit how much I would need to be trained if accepted. Next being that I am a fairly active player on Flame and I am able to provide three to four hours daily to assist the players on the server. Lastly, I am a very supportive person, along with the fact that I believe I am a very mature person who is great with teamwork and communication among players.
  • What sets you aside from the rest of the applicants? As stated a few times, I am experienced with the plugins that I would use if accepted as staff (I have dealt with advertisers, spammers, ddoxers, excessive swearing, caps and etc.) I have 3 years of experience with servers that had 100+ players. I know how to act fast, be professional, treat players with respect, not argue with other staff members and many more. I work very well with other staff members through communication both through discord and in game. I am active a lot of the day on discord so I am able to answer any bugs or support issues a player might be having.
  • What do you plan on doing to help Flame Network? Some of the things I plan on doing to help the server is making everyone feel welcomed and wanted on the server therefore helping the network grow little by little. I will answer any support issues they are having in game or on the discord.
  • What does it mean to be a staff member to you? Being a staff member to me means making people feel welcomed, wanting to stay on the server, being able to communicate with the players, and assisting with any issues they may be having.
  • Is there anything else we should know about you? I know it seems like I just joined the server and forums, but I have been part of the server for about 6-8 months now altogether. I had to create a new account today since I never created one on the new website, as I was registered on OreCraft.

Background Info
  • IGN: Agaci
  • Discord Username: (e.g. pizza#0001): Conor#0999
  • Are you currently in our discord?: Yes
  • Previous Usernames/Accounts: FaZePlayZ_ , FoxxyFever
  • Have you been previously banned? No

Previous Staff Experience
  • Server/Network Name: Orecraft
  • Rank Achieved: Moderator
  • Time as Staff: 5 months
  • Responsibilities: I was asked to monitor the chat, removing any toxic behavior. I also banned players for breaking any rules, helped with support on the discord, and answering any questions that arose in-game.
  • Website (if available): N/A

• Server/Network Name: Hyversal
  • Rank Achieved: Admin
  • Time as Staff: 4 months
  • Responsibilities: Since Hyversal was a kitmap server, it was more of a responsibility. My role required me to spectate players, freezing them as needed. I worked closely with the management to fix bugs and helped keep toxicity to a minimum in chat and discord.
  • Website (if available): https://twitter.com/HyversalNetwork (Network has since closed)

Last edited: