An assortment of suggestions

• If you are making a suggestion, please follow this template:
    1. Your IGN:
    2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)
Aug 29, 2019
1. Your IGN: ToastedKnees

2. Gamemode Suggestion is for: Mainly the forums and Creative.

3. Description: To put this whole suggestion post into short words, flame needs a little bit of adjusting.

To start with, the forum needs some treatment, as I think we can all agree that it is currently a blinding eye-sore. The bright cold colours that the website currently uses doesn't fit the intentional theme of the server itself, the cold colours need to be ditched and replaced with more hot colours like red or dark shades of grey. On top of this if this doesn't happen to be put into consideration, please implement a dark theme or something that modifies this god awful layout, I have even created an example of what could be changed to make it look significantly nicer with barely any effort that only required the changing of two different colours.
sample.png
Another thing that needs updating is the /rules hyperlink as it brings you to a dead link rather than the forums guidelines that are situated on the forums. On top of that, included rules for creative should also probably be made so that any potentially offensive can properly be dealt with need be.

llenrefkcaj

Staff member
Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
Hey,

First of all, I completely agree with you about the colours of the forums. Flame is known for it's red, pink and orange colours so slightly tweaking them on the forums will make it much more pleasing on the eyes. I really like the example colours you posted and will suggest this to higher staff. About the /rules link, when I tried it, it seemed to work fine for me if you meant the one in-game. If it still doesn't work for you could you send a ss of the message/link on a bug post to be looked at. And I also like your suggestion about adding separate rules for creative so it's easier for players to read and understand.

Thanks for all your great suggestions!
-llen

Aug 29, 2019
Hey,

First of all, I completely agree with you about the colours of the forums. Flame is known for it's red, pink and orange colours so slightly tweaking them on the forums will make it much more pleasing on the eyes. I really like the example colours you posted and will suggest this to higher staff. About the /rules link, when I tried it, it seemed to work fine for me if you meant the one in-game. If it still doesn't work for you could you send a ss of the message/link on a bug post to be looked at. And I also like your suggestion about adding separate rules for creative so it's easier for players to read and understand.

Thanks for all your great suggestions!
-llen
Could quite possibly be the /rules in Creative as I was there during the time, I'll try right away.
EDIT: Upon using the link, brings you to a broken page
1569705271225.png

CreepersplaysMC

Manager - Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
Could quite possibly be the /rules in Creative as I was there during the time, I'll try right away.
EDIT: Upon using the link, brings you to a broken page
View attachment 164
Is it broken on both skyblock and creative?
Edit: Fixed the creative link