play_circle_outline

play.flamenetwork.net

players online

Discord Server

Arminas ban appeal

• If you are appealing a punishment, please follow this template:
    Temporary punishments which last for less than 3 days cannot be appealed.

1. What is your IGN?
    2. Staff member who punished you:
    3. Why should you be unbanned/unmuted:
    4. Any other information you'd like to include:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2019
  • 1. What is your IGN? ArminasCraft

2. Staff member who punished you:
  • AJKinney

3. Why should you be unbanned/unmuted: I should be unbanned because I am sorry for what I did. I caused a lot of problems on the flame network and led a lot of staff to be infuriated by my actions. I may have made people leave the server with my ignorance. I'm sorry that I snapped at the staff team before. I feel embarrassed and ashamed by the way I acted. Eggioo, if my remarks about you being gay hurt your feelings, I am sorry. We live in a world where people are judged for many of their attributes, such as having a different sexuality from a lot of individuals. Through my actions, I may have caused embarrassment in you even though all you are doing is expressing yourself. I was wrong to treat you like that. If there's anything that I can do to make this up to you, please just ask me. I feel terrible about my immaturity towards you on the server. From now on, I'm going to manage my stress better, so that I don't talk rude to you and the rest of the server. And, I want you to call me out if I do this again so I can help reform myself as a better person.

4. Any other information you'd like to include: I have no intention of being rude after I get unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.