play_circle_outline

play.flamenetwork.net

players online

Discord Server

ban appeal

• If you are appealing a punishment, please follow this template:
    Temporary punishments which last for less than 3 days cannot be appealed.

1. What is your IGN?
    2. Staff member who punished you:
    3. Why should you be unbanned/unmuted:
    4. Any other information you'd like to include:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2019

• 1. What is your IGN? ArminasCraft
    2. Staff member who punished you: Lleen
    3. Why should you be unbanned/unmuted: i have been playing on flame for a long time about 4 years maybe even longer and i just think its stupid off me to ruin everything by saying something mean to the staff i really regret what i did and i have been trying to change for a while i hope lleen doesnt care anymore about what i said to him if he still does lleen if ur reading this im sorry man it was the wrong thing to do. i also really like playing on flame its a great server made by great staff. even if i still get denied i still respect you staff <3
    4. Any other information you'd like to include:

llen

Staff member
Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
Hey Arminas,

It's clear that this time you have taken more time and was sensible when writing your appeal. However, from your previous actions in-game and attitude to other Flame members we have decided to keep you banned. Even though you have shown you can be mature we believe that this attitude won't show in-game for the rest of the time you play. We will be denying any appeals you post until we feel like you are ready to join back with the community, so please don't post anymore for now. I will inform you when you can appeal again(Approx. a few months). Appeal has been denied until we believe you're ready to join back with the community.

Any questions then please PM me on discord.

Thanks,
-lleen

Status
Not open for further replies.