play_circle_outline

play.flamenetwork.net

players online

Discord Server

Call me Winter!

Winterful

Apr 10, 2020
IGN: Winterful
Age: I am currently 16 years old (Turning 17 this August)
Which server do you prefer: So far, RPG is the server that seems most interesting to me, however I'd be happy to check out Skyblock and Creative
Favorite Color: I would say Light Blue or Navy
Favorite Animal: Polar Bears c':
Sports you play: Well, when I went to school (not virtually), I was in Cross Country and Track and Field

Classes you're currently taking: AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP Computer Science A, AP Lang, AP US History, PreCalculus, and Junior Collegiate (it's a class where we focus on working on our college applications, etc.)
Clubs you're in: I am currently in Mu Alpha Theta (I'm the Social Officer/I'm in charge of organizing events for the club) and I am a member in National Honor Society

Now that we have the basics out of the way, I am happy to join the community and see what it has to offer. So far, this has been a fun server to be a part of, so I hope to meet more people from the community! I may edit this thread in the future when I'm able to meet more of you guys, but for now, feel free to say hi, I promise I don't bite. Have a great day!

llen

Staff member
Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
The first introduction thread :eek:! Welcome to Flame and I hope you enjoy your stay :). If you ever have any questions and no staff are in-game then feel free to pm me on discord.
Welcome,
-lleen