play_circle_outline

play.flamenetwork.net

players online

Discord Server

Defamation Staff Application

• Non staff members, please refrain from commenting on staff applications.

AJKinney

Feb 18, 2018
Introduction
  • Describe yourself in 3 words: This part doesn't matter we all know it I could put any 3 words here I wanted
  • What is your greatest strength? (Detailed): I know when to start and when to stop on something, I know when I'm starting to get burntout and can take a break to prevent getting burnt out. In turn this means that I can make progress on stuff that is actually worthwhile progress since I'm not just rushing to get something done and in turn making mistakes.
  • Why did you decide to apply to become a staff member on Flame? (50 words minimum): I'm bored and would like to be able to play on RPG again, as it appears currently (at least to the public) there is absolutely nothing being done in order to get RPG up. I could change that.
  • What can you improve upon yourself? (100 words minimum): Honestly at this point in my life there isn't as much to improve upon myself as I have been working on myself continuously over the past 2-3 years.
  • What will you bring to the table as Staff? (100 words minimum): I'll actually be active this time, as I want RPG to be released and since I already know how RPG works I can work on it over less time but with more efficiency than someone that doesn't necessarily have as much of the intricate knowledge of it as me.
  • What sets you aside from the rest of the applicants? (100 words minimum): What applicants?
  • What do you plan on doing to help Flame Network?: RPG, or whatever else you want done but mainly RPG as that's what flame truly is.
  • What does it mean to be a staff member to you?: Bro this is an unpaid internship what does it mean for me? The ability to work on a server that used to be my favorite place to spend my time.
  • Is there anything else we should know about you?: I have been known to do a little trolling.

Background Info
  • IGN: Defamation
  • Discord Username: (e.g. pizza#0001): Defamation#0001
  • Are you currently in our discord?: Yes
  • Previous Usernames/Accounts: AJKinney, BoomerRemoval, Feelsad
  • Have you been previously banned?: You could say that yeah.

Previous Staff Experience
Check signature.