Devvo_ Staff Application

• Non staff members, please refrain from commenting on staff applications.
  • Currently Skyblock and RPG applications are not yet open, Please do not apply for these servers yet.

Devvo_

Apr 3, 2018
Leeds, United Kingdom
Introduction: Hello, I am unsure wether or not you remember me, however I would hope that some might. I used to be an avid Flame Survival member a couple of years ago, when the network was thriving. However, some circumstances lead to me leaving the game altogether, as I simply did not have time with exams, work and other boring things. However, almost finished with my first year of university, I have noticed a large amount of spare time opening up in my week. With full days off university, along with a very long summer ahead of me, I would like to put my time to use, and giving my best efforts to this network, doing all I can to build it back up to what I know it can be. Before I start, I would like to thank you for reading and considering this application, and I wish all of you the very best.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Reliable, Easy-going, Committed.

What is your greatest strength? My experience. This has been mentioned in previous applications throughout my time, and I'm hoping you can remember my time with Flame in the past, but I have a vast amount of experience in administrating servers on minecraft, not just Flame Network. I have been involved in various other networks, including several of my own. I have good experience in people skills - having worked on the game before and dealing with almost any situation you could think of. I am a quick learner, and I'm sure it will not take me long to get to grips with all the necessary commands (with most of them being recalled from memory). I also have a little bit of experience behind the scenes, after starting my own server, I know the basics of console work.

What can you improve upon yourself? As I say, I can do the basics behind the scenes as a developer, however I am no expert and if required I would be happy to learn more in this field. This may not be an area I would be involved in, however I am willing to offer my help in any part of the team.

What will you bring to the table as Staff? I will bring a level-headed, easy-going guy that will give full effort for the server. To me, it is so important to maintain a relationship with the players of the server, and I feel like I have the ability to keep a good balance between rule enforcing, and actually enjoying the game with fellow players.

Background Info: 18 year old university student from the UK studying a degree in Music. I have played minecraft for over 5 years (with large gaps in between).

IGN: Devvo_

Discord Username: (e.g. pizza#0001): Devvo_#8030

Are you currently in our discord?: I am indeed.

Current Playtime Rank: Novice, but that won't last long.

Previous Usernames/Accounts: I could tell you if I knew. Apologies.

Have you been previously banned? Not that I recall.

Requested Server: Considering Creative is the only one open, I will put that, but I am happy to go on any server. I was staff on RPG previously where I feel I thrived, along side the towny-bending server.

Previous Staff Experience:
Server/Network Name:
Flame Survival
Rank Achieved: Administrator
Time as Staff: Over a year it must have been. I joined the team on a number of occasions.
Responsibilities: I looked after the players on the server, making sure the playing experience was pleasant for all. I moderated the chat to ensure nothing was going on, and helped anyone who had any issues. I looked at situations and dealt with any rule breakers.
Website (if available): Well as you know, its now very different!

Server/Network Name: New Heights.
Rank Achieved: Owner
Time as Staff: A few months, maybe 5 or 6.
Responsibilities: I ran the server, starting it from the bottom and building it up as best as I could with a the help of a few friends (I'm sure some of you will remember being involved). It never amounted to very much. Cost was the reason for the server not becoming successful.
Website (if available): The server no longer exists, and hasn't for a while now, and the website has been taken down.

Once again, I would like to thank you for reading this application, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Dev.

Last edited: