4. Image/Video (optional)
Status
Not open for further replies.

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
Exotic Gardens Replacement For RPG

FoodLolFarm-craft
After realizing that really what is needed and wanted most on RPG from Slimefun is Exotic Gardens, I’ve put together a replacement.

1. Using FoodLol for all of the food. It is built for custom textures, just like the Magic plugin, and you could just add the textures onto the magic pack.
2. Using Farmcraft for all crops that aren’t berries or don’t grow on trees.
3. For berries and fruit trees, all you need is a simple datapack with a changed loot table for berry bushes. Enough said. Trees would also be pretty simple but for these I thought of 3 main ways: Changing the loot tables of leaves, adding saplings that occasionally drop fruit underneath the tree (when players are near), and saplings where fruit heads spawn attached to the leaves.

Overall I really don’t think this would be too hard to implement, and many people have said having more crops and food in RPG would be amazing, so hopefully this suggestion doesn’t get immediately dismissed.

AJKinney

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
Earf
I will forward this list to the administration team, thank you for taking the time to find the plugins for us which will, at the end of the day, speed the process up at least a little bit. If it is possible for us to add these and have the server function correctly we will do so.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.