play_circle_outline

play.flamenetwork.net

players online

Discord Server

Got banned

• If you are appealing a punishment, please follow this template:
    Temporary punishments which last for less than 3 days cannot be appealed.

1. What is your IGN?
    2. Staff member who punished you:
    3. Why should you be unbanned/unmuted:
    4. Any other information you'd like to include:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2019
1. What is your IGN? Mindberrys
2. Staff member who punished you: lleen
3. Why should you be unbanned/unmuted: Okay so i wanted bridge very fast and i used "Scaffold" :). So i put them connected and did Godly clicks per sec (cps). XD I did bridge and then i showed to BxrryAlpha and he recorded or did something. And i got banned but im very sad now so yeah:). I hope i can get unbanned because the server is jsut so nice and cool custom stuffs. I know it was wrong that i did it but im sorry about i Swear I won't do it again
4. Any other information you'd like to include: I don't want let Wesley do solo all work :) so i wan't help him Banned.PNG

Last edited:

llenrefkcaj

Staff member
Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
Hey mindberrys,

I have read through your appeal, after using your appeal and your in-game attitude to come to a conclusion. I have decided to give you another chance, under a few circumstances: Your ban will be reduced to 2 days to make sure you think about what you have done wrong and to counter the extra progress you would have made with your hacked client. If you continue to use your hacked client then I will not be as nice to you. Take this as your single and only chance to change how you act.

Thanks for your appeal,
-lleen

(Thread needs to be accepted and locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.