haHAA xd

AJKinney

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, I'm AJKinney. Most of you know me, however for those who don't, I was an admin for like 1 month before I got demoted, and then blacklisted, and then unblacklisted, and then banned and blacklisted again. If you care to know the story behind it then that sucks because wow it happened so long ago and was mostly debunked. I'm just a dumb fuck and a memer. If you see me online don't be afraid to say hi. I probably won't respond though unless I somehow get accepted as staff again. Which would be funny, but unlikely. I know more about RPG than anyone should know. A few people definitely know more than me including Crafty and a few other staff (and ex-staff) so we can answer questions when we feel like it (But @CraftyBr is lazy so he won't). Also @Shou is my son if you don't believe me just ask him. We might not be on the same side of the Earth but he's adopted so it's okay. Also, I'm basically a basic white girl just look at what music I was listening to one time.

Attachments

AJKinney

Feb 18, 2018
your such a child. and why did you just say 200K ex-admin.
Don't forget that scamming is still bannable so you still owe me 200k :D Enjoy your day. Also, I'd really look into getting Grammarly. Considering you have a hard time spelling, or doing basically anything.