hi wat is dis wait nvm it said title so i guess the title should be uhm ajkinney banned me for asking for food plz unban plz demote him and plez unban

• If you are appealing a punishment, please follow this template:
    Temporary punishments which last for less than 3 days cannot be appealed.

1. What is your IGN?
    2. Staff member who punished you:
    3. Why should you be unbanned/unmuted:
    4. Any other information you'd like to include:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2019
is dis where i say my ign i hope dis is where i say my ign because dis is first time i am here so my ign is arminascraft and ajkinney aka the devil that bans ppl banned me so i should be unbanned becos ajkinney banned me for asking for food first kingkoalas guy told me to stop saying im duping which i stoppped but later i asked craftbr guy for food and he didnt give me so i asked ajkinney for food and he muted me so i used /helpop to ask why he banned and he told me not to use helpop but i had to use it so that i could ask him so i used it and boom ajkinney aka the devil banned me so plz unban because i read da rules and there was no rules for not asking foir foood so i think ajkinney should be demoted for banning pplz and mutting ppl and also you people that are reading this can give me legatus rank on flame since he banned me because of ajkinneys fault i really hope ajkinney isnt reading this becasue his prob gonna deny this since he doesnt want to be demoted so plz dont be ajkinney ok bye i love you actually i dont im not gay like you lol ok bye im just joking ur not gay ur cool very cool except if ur ajkinney than youre not cool so ok plz unban me since i got muted for asking for food only 2 times ow my god how have i typed so much in like 1 min im so good at writting unban appeals im prob gonna get unbanned in 3 secs after the staff reads dis.

Darkstar2508

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Feb 23, 2019
United Kingdom
flamenetwork.net
Hi,

Thanks you your interest in being unbanned however we have to decided to deny your appeal.
  • Your appeal does not seem sincere
  • You have not used the correct format
Please feel free to appeal once again with the correct format.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.