players online

Discord Server

Mining Helm Buff

• If you are making a suggestion, please follow this template:
    1. Your IGN:
    2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)

Would you like to see constant haste in the mining helm?

• Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
Once upon a time, in RPGs 2 and 3, (maybe also 1 idfk), the mining helm was one of the best magical items to have in a collection. It enabled the convenience of instamining, a way to clear out caverns or strip mine much more easily. In addition, it didn't cost too much and was an easy buy for a lot of new players.

and then rpg 4 happened and i think it caught the plague.

Now, whilst trying to mine out a large area for my storage system, I am stopped again and again by the non-constant haste and have to swing my pickaxe around for a few seconds before finally being able to mine out a couple of blocks until haste goes away for the eightieth time in the last 5 minutes.

The mining helm has its benefits, but its sad nerf makes it almost unable to use. Almost everyone would love a buff for it to have constant haste, and to compensate for the more OP item, you could simply create a new "Deluxe Mining Helm" with constant haste for more money.

In conclusion, please vote on the poll to show your support of this effort, and staff, please take into consideration the wants of the people.

CraftyBr

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Feb 18, 2018
Thank you for your suggestion! We have added the "Infused Mining Helmet" which can be bought at /warp shop for $50,000.

Regards,
Crafty

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.