play_circle_outline

play.flamenetwork.net

players online

Discord Server

Niko's Helper App

• Non staff members, please refrain from commenting on staff applications.

_NTF_

Mar 17, 2018
  • Describe yourself in 3 words::cool:
  • If I were to describe myself with three simple words, they would have to be adaptable, ambitious, and diligent. My adaptable personality sees through that I can find different ways to finish simple and complex tasks no matter the issue. My ambitions help side by side to the adaptability, allowing me to positively destroy any negative (and or positive) issues no matter the severity. Lastly, my diligent mindset will make sure no issues pass my way without an iron foot stepping over them.
  • What is your greatest strength? (Detailed);)
  • Pinpointing one plain strength out of my bountiful garden of masculine dominance sure isn't the easy task. If I were to define my greatest strength it would have to be my ability to persistently help others no matter the severity of the issues they have. Understanding a problem and being able to solve it is probably the most efficient addon to any of my features. Say a poor lonely noob has no idea how to start upon such a beautiful server. I and my golden aura would swoop in and lead the way showing him every little detail from top to bottom in a swift and efficient manner.
  • Why did you decide to apply to become a staff member on Flame? (50 words minimum):unsure:
  • It's hard to remember, but I have been playing on and off on flame for about 3-4 years now. I have had my differences with some of the staff team but the majority of those problems have been resolved. When I see a staff member on flame helping others to do better on the server it brings a smile upon my face and I feel like there would be nothing better in the world than to help a child grow into an amazing player on such an amazing server. I feel there are many ways that flame can be improved and there is no way I would be able to help improve it unless I was in the staff team so I've decided to take my stand and apply in order to better the future of flame survival.
  • What can you improve upon yourself? (100 words minimum):giggle:
  • I've always seen myself as a rather shy individual when it comes to most things. If I were to improve upon myself I would need to start opening up and conversing with other players for the sake of their and my happiness. Minecraft is such a game where you can simply engulf yourself in your own creations and extend that happiness by showing others. I feel that if I were to be more openly creative I could bring multiple smiles across the table in various ways. Mentally I believe I should start pushing towards more friendly relationships with other players instead of keeping such a competitive rout all the time. Physically I believe I should start accepting defeat more often when I know a player is better than me in some shape or form.
  • What will you bring to the table as Staff? (100 words minimum):sneaky:
  • I feel that I would be a fairly impressive addition to the staff team. First of all, I have a lot of time on my hands so If needed I will be able to monitor other players in the chat/ig for long periods of time. Next, I am a very impartial person so no hefty decisions will be tilted one way or another because of my presence or absence. Continuing, my philosophical yet practical mindset will allow simple yet intriguing ideas to be enhanced and saw through in an orderly fashion. I used to be a little bit of a trouble maker myself, but knowing this I am able to pick out the bad from the good with the snap of my fingers and keep a watchful eye on the ones who might be up to no good. I am very good at making rational choices when it comes down to it and I will do my best to be a reliable source in all cases.
  • What sets you aside from the rest of the applicants? (100 words minimum):whistle:
  • I believe there are a few things that set me apart from the majority of applications. I am a very structured thinker, so when a task needs to be done in a very specific fashion, I am the best guy I know out there to do it. The majority of people who apply for staff don't actually have much experience when it comes to the logistics of the server. I believe I know flame in and out, upside down, and sideways. Flame has been my home server for as long as I remember playing Minecraft and being staff on it would be a true achieved dream for me. It is not easy to find a good server with fun and reliable people on it nowadays, but flame I can really say is a second home for me. I have not always been seen as the most positive player out there but I believe that if given a chance I will be able to enhance flame in every way and give it all of the efforts I have.
  • What do you plan on doing to help Flame Network?:geek:
  • Helping flame in any way would bring a huge smile to my face. I have a very wide range of abilities when it comes to helping others in the game, so no task is too big and no task is too little for a guy like me. From moderating chat too helping create different new and creative areas, I believe I am the right man for the job. I know how to work every flame plugin in and out and if bugs start popping up I believe I would be able to fix them in a jiffy.
  • What does it mean to be a staff member to you?:)
  • Being a staff member on my single favorite server would mean the world to me. Every day I wake up in the morning and think "I wonder how much of a better place I could make flame survival". Every time I go to bed I dream of helping others on the server and it brings a tear to my eye every time I log in. In all seriousness, I really would enjoy being a staff member because I would be able to spread the joy of flame in an even larger and more positive way than ever.
  • Is there anything else we should know about you?(y)
  • I am very skilled at keeping my eyes open for hours straight so nothing will ever get past me. EVER.
  • Live, Breath, and Eat Minecraft.

Background Info:p
  • IGN: _NTF_
  • Discord Username: (e.g. pizza#0001): NTF12#9766
  • Are you currently in our discord?: Yes
  • Previous Usernames/Accounts: nikotfarrell, _NTF_
  • Have you been previously banned?
  • What was thought to be hacking but was cleared up.

• Previous Staff Experience - I was a mod on a private server 2 years ago with around 13-25 people who joined daily.
  • Server/Network Name: - colon.mc.gg
  • Rank Achieved: Moderator
  • Time as Staff: - 5 months
  • Responsibilities: (Detailed) - As a mod it was my responsibility to keep a close eye on people who broke the rules and tried to cheat/exploit things on the server. I delivered the ban hammer on a few occasions but overall my job was to make sure no rules were broken and to keep a watchful eye on everyone.
  • Website (if available): - None