RPG End Game System?

Mar 11, 2018
So the previous RPG had a couple things. 1. Once you got god armor on, the only spells that could even touch you were essentially kill and trap spells obviously like shell. My suggestion would be if there was some sort of competition or pvp system that involved the spells only? Like having harry potter esque stuff would be lit. Also mini factions.

Feb 18, 2018
the sun
The server is gonna have a complete storyline(i think) so I would have no idea how that would be integrated(because im dumb)
As for mini factions, we had that in RPG 1.0 and 2.0 back on old Flame before it died...they were called clans, and it would really ruin the roleplay aspect of RPG if there were to be a plugin for it, in my opinion
And I believe the magic we had last time is gonna be here as well?

Just some theories. Dont quote me on this.

CraftyBr

Admin · RPG Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
Cakeopolis
So the previous RPG had a couple things. 1. Once you got god armor on, the only spells that could even touch you were essentially kill and trap spells obviously like shell. My suggestion would be if there was some sort of competition or pvp system that involved the spells only? Like having harry potter esque stuff would be lit. Also mini factions.
I cannot exactly say what we are doing based on PvP right now but I can say that something will be different. And I can say there might be something involving clans. ;)
*These damned leaks! @CreepersplaysMC we need a new roof..*

Hana

Mar 7, 2018
tbh, instead of factions, there should be a way to make little towns or clans or kingdoms or something, but without fighting. Maybe like adding towny back or smth x3

CraftyBr

Admin · RPG Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
Cakeopolis
tbh, instead of factions, there should be a way to make little towns or clans or kingdoms or something, but without fighting. Maybe like adding towny back or smth x3
I can confirm that the Towny plugin will most likely (99.99%) not be on RPG. However, as of right now I cannot say what will be done about PvP.

Feb 18, 2018
the sun
Before Flame died(and came back to life) clans existed, just no plugin. It was a roleplay aspect for the server, and in my opinion having Towny on RPG would just ruin it..
/shrug

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
A plugin that expanded on clans just a little bit would be nice, like the ability to claim land for the clan, have rankings for permissions like breaking and placing blocks, and having a way to get more clan blocks like, idk, more blocks the more people? mcMMO is a tiny bit too limited in parties.

CraftyBr

Admin · RPG Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
Cakeopolis
A plugin that expanded on clans just a little bit would be nice, like the ability to claim land for the clan, have rankings for permissions like breaking and placing blocks, and having a way to get more clan blocks like, idk, more blocks the more people? mcMMO is a tiny bit too limited in parties.
Thank you for the suggestion. We will take it into consideration in the development of RPG.