• If you are making a suggestion, please follow this template:
    1. Your IGN:
    2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
Something I think we really need in the online store for rpg is a package with either more homes or infinite homes because every 5 seconds I run out of homes and would happily cash out ten dollars or less for more set homes.

Another thing I have suggested before is player set warps from playtime ranks but that was denied. However, it would add a lot to businesses if you could pay a sum of money, for example, every day for a warp.

Edit: Changed the player warps suggestion because llen had a much better idea.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
Adding set homes to the store is a good idea but I don’t think there should be unlimited set homes maybe 5/10. As unlimited set homes could cause problems. For your other suggestion I also agree that there should be player warps which you get from ranks or you could hire them for a certain amount of money each month so its gives a more realistic business experience.

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
Adding set homes to the store is a good idea but I don’t think there should be unlimited set homes maybe 5/10. As unlimited set homes could cause problems. For your other suggestion I also agree that there should be player warps which you get from ranks or you could hire them for a certain amount of money each month so its gives a more realistic business experience.
One word: Titan. And what do you mean by 5/10?
That is a much better idea for the warps lol then it's not p2w. I'll edit the main post and give credit to you.

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
I was thinking 1 player warp per user. And for sethome maybe $10 for 5 and $15 for 10?
huh. Kind of expensive for the sethomes and personally I think that the storebought ranks need more perks. Maybe just you get one-two more warps for buying any rank at all, so that it's not too op?