1. Your IGN:
    2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Priebe_

May 22, 2018
I'm EmberRip, making this suggestion for RPG, though I suppose if you have any other gamemodes with kits as well, it could work for those.

Not sure if it was a plugin or some homemade coding, but a really old server I played on had this thing that a kit on cooldown would be struck through. Pretty small quality of life thing, but it would be cool to have.

Typing /kit currently displays:

Kits: Starter Augustus Aedile Legatus

My suggestion would be that if "Legatus" and "Augustus" were on cooldown, it would display:

This could also be done with color if a more festive look were desirable:

Or Both:

llen

Staff member
Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
I'm EmberRip, making this suggestion for RPG, though I suppose if you have any other gamemodes with kits as well, it could work for those.

Not sure if it was a plugin or some homemade coding, but a really old server I played on had this thing that a kit on cooldown would be struck through. Pretty small quality of life thing, but it would be cool to have.

My suggestion would be that if "Legatus" and "Augustus" were on cooldown, it would display:

Or Both:

I like this idea it would make it easier to check if you have any kits ready, instead of having to type out the names of each kit.

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor

Or Both:

There are several different plugins for kits, they were probably using a different one than Flame. I have encountered this myself and like it too, saves time.

Status
Not open for further replies.