2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)
Status
Not open for further replies.

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
hi i saw this plugin a long time ago and planned to suggest it but then the name changed and i have taken like an hour to search so yeah

ign: IrrelevantGhost/Dwcky/QD8 (all accounts owned by me but i usually use IrrelevantGhost
rpg is in the title why would i say it again.
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/goldenenchants-1-13-1-15.61693/
This is an amazing Spigot plugin for 1.13-1.15 that I really think would go along with the RPG experience and better it. I know that I have suggested custom enchants in the past, but most custom enchant plugins are too blatantly non-vanilla to match the style of RPG and fit in. However, this plugin fully uses the vanilla enchanting system and would fit in well.
no image just go look at the pluginnn

AJKinney

Admin - RPG Connoisseur
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I personally only think 3 of the enchants would make sense for RPG at all and most of these enchants are just the generic custom enchant ones. I don't see the need to install a custom plugin for 3 different enchants so personally I'm saying no to this but maybe crafty can see another side to it than I can.

CraftyBr

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Feb 18, 2018
Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion! At this time, I cannot make any guarantees on whether or not this suggestion will be implemented but I can assure you that will we take this into consideration for future features.
Regards,
- Crafty

Thread Locked.

AJKinney

Admin - RPG Connoisseur
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion! We on the staff team have looked over this suggestion and decided not to implement this. Please feel free to make more suggestions in the future.
Sincerely,
- AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.