1. Your IGN:
    2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)

bbeal

Mar 12, 2018
IGN: bbeal
Gamemode: Skyblock
Description: Awhile back, [B]llenrefkcaj[/B] made a very interesting suggestion about player recognition to the top players on each server. I think it would be a very cool idea to maybe have player models of the players who have the top islands (island level) standing in spawn for recognition purposes because everyone knows that it is damn hard to keep a position of that standing on Skyblock and quite frankly I believe that players who consistently hold these positions should be recognized. Another cool addition that could be done would be to enable an option where you could click on the player model to warp to their island (If they have warp enabled) to see what a top 10 island looks like. Lastly, I think this might enable a more competitive atmosphere for players to hold that number one island spot because they would be more recognized for achieving it.

Last edited:

AJKinney

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
can you do my sanity a favor and unbold what you aren't trying to emphasize and bold what you are trying to emphasize it's kinda backwards right now.

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
I’m sure that unless Flame goes way out of their way to make a custom skyblock plugin there is an add on for the plugin they will be using/are using that will have signs, heads, or npcs as a way to warp.

Cool idea bout the one click warp though, but that’s probably not needed (/is warp)

AJKinney

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
Seeing as how Skyblock will most likely already have NPC's this is an easy thing to do as npc's can run commands. The only thing that may have to be custom is a plugin to switch out the NPC's with island level. I personally as a non-skyblock player won't really be getting affected by this.
I however have no final say in this. I'm just stating from personal experience. The administration team has the final say in what does and does not get added.