[Skyblock] Pvp Arena

• If you are making a suggestion, please follow this template:
    1. Your IGN:
    2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)
Mar 17, 2018
1.llenrefkcaj 2.Skyblock 3. Currently the pvp arena is very small and isn’t anything special. Due to there being custom enchants I believe it would be better if you make the arena bigger and more interesting to make the custom enchants worthwhile. For example you could add a KOTH(King of the hill) area which happens every week or month, and the winning island/player earns some keys or money.ect. You could also include a system where there is a chance for people to drop pvp keys when they die. These are only a few suggestions out of many, I strongly believe improving the pvping arena will make skyblock more enjoyable and add the challenge of making the best god set possible. And then testing it out!

Dragonss

Feb 21, 2018
This is a great idea. However the PvP arena matches the spawn theme and it's a bit late into the session to be releasing something like this. PvP as you know isn't very big on this Skyblock server. Improving it would be a huge waste of time for the administrators because no one would really use it apart from very few people on very few occasions. It is the higher ups decision but this is just my opinion. Great suggestion though! I would love to this this happen personally.

Dragonss

Feb 21, 2018
Not really sure if I’m allowed to say but, you still got a heap of time to play and enough time to catch to island top #1 for that golden $100 store gift card prize!