Not open for further replies.

llen

Staff member
Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
1. Your IGN: lleen
2. Gamemode Suggestion is for: Skyblock
3. Description: I have a few suggestions for the new season of Skyblock:
1- Adding a Mob Arena where players fight through waves of mobs to earn these special Arena Coins which can be used in a shop for exclusive items and enchants. There will be 3 difficulties easy, medium and hard. Players will be required to bring armour and weapons into the arena but no healing items. This makes creating a powerful set with the custom enchants more worthwhile as not many people used the pvp arena to fight each other last season so this will give a new and exciting way to make use of your hard-earned gear.

2- Adding white scrolls. These mean that when you die in pvp your items are kept in your inventory. This would be a nice small addition to expand on custom enchants and could be obtainable from the Arena Coins shop to make them harder to get.

3- My last suggestion is a little more complex. I was thinking if it's possible you could add special mob heads that drop after a certain amount of those mobs are killed. The more mobs of that type that are killed the higher it's level goes( A max lvl of 10). For example, level 1 could be kill 100 mobs and then you earn the mob head, lvl2: 200 mobs, lvl3: 500, lvl4: 1000, lvl5: 2000 etc. Each mob head when equipped will give a boost/ power. Such as an iron golem head will give you extra hearts and at lvl5+ it will give you absorption. And a skeleton head could give you extra damage with the bow. These will make it so players can grind for the best items and make it harder for them to achieve giving them a target to hit for a lot of the season.

Thanks for reading! I hope you like some of my ideas.
-lleen

Last edited:

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
1. Your IGN: lleen
2. Gamemode Suggestion is for: Skyblock
3. Description: I have a few suggestions for the new season of Skyblock:
1- Adding a Mob Arena where players fight through waves of mobs to earn these special Arena Coins which can be used in a shop for exclusive items and enchants. There will be 3 difficulties easy, medium and hard. Players will be required to bring armour and weapons into the arena but no healing items. This makes creating a powerful set with the custom enchants more worthwhile as not many people used the pvp arena to fight each other last season so this will give a new and exciting way to make use of your hard-earned gear.

2- Adding white scrolls. These mean that when you die in pvp your items are kept in your inventory. This would be a nice small addition to expand on custom enchants and could be obtainable from the Arena Coins shop to make them harder to get.

3- My last suggestion is a little more complex. I was thinking if it's possible you could add special mob heads that drop after a certain amount of those mobs are killed. The more mobs of that type that are killed the higher it's level goes( A max lvl of 10). For example, level 1 could be kill 100 mobs and then you earn the mob head, lvl2: 200 mobs, lvl3: 500, lvl4: 1000, lvl5: 2000 etc. Each mob head when equipped will give a boost/ power. Such as an iron golem head will give you extra hearts and at lvl5+ it will give you absorption. And a skeleton head could give you extra damage with the bow. These will make it so players can grind for the best items and make it harder for them to achieve giving them a target to hit for a lot of the season.

Thanks for reading! I hope you like some of my ideas.
-lleen
1. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mobarena.34110/ with custom arena coin rewards.
2. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/soulbind.19057/ with a simple use command when you drop a scroll onto an item.
3. Would require a custom plugin.

Overall, some good suggestions. Nice job!

AJKinney

Admin - RPG Connoisseur
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
#1 is completely possible
#2 might take a custom plugin depending on how we decide to implement it because we don't always take the ideas word for word
#3 is 100% going to need a custom plugin made so it's probably not going to happen for season 2 at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.