players online

Discord Server

Skyblock Suggestions

• If you are making a suggestion, please follow this template:
    1. Your IGN:
    2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)

Would you want MobStacker to be installed?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJKinney

Admin - RPG Connoisseur
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1. Your IGN: AJKinney
2. Gamemode Suggestion is for: Skyblock
- Blaze Rods need a pretty decent buff in selling price, or blaze spawners need to be cheaper, because with how much blaze spawners cost you're not going to make your money back from a blaze grinder in any decent amount of time.
- We need a plugin that shows the item in your hand in the chat using or [item]
- Gold Nuggets need to be nerfed in the mob drop shop or Gold Ingots and Blocks need to be buffed in the Ore Shop Done
- Low tier CE needs to be cheaper on the XP outtake. Most of the common enchants aren't even that great and are nowhere near worth 5k XP when there isn't a super reliable way to get XP. CE should honestly go by levels instead of base XP cost, 30 levels, 50 levels, 70 levels, and 85 levels, or whatever you think would be decent. Because for most small islands it's going to take about a day of grinding to get 25k XP, especially with how expensive Blaze spawners are.
- A coinflip plugin, self-explanatory, just an easy way to get low-level player interaction and an in-game gambling system
- /rename should work on all tools
- Make the CE actually have different CE at different levels. Most of the CE now can be gotten at any level mythic through common which really just makes mythic CE a waste of xp.
- Mob stacking. Mob stacking would be nice because a lot of people on flame don't have the high end computers needed for grinding blazes or just having that many mobs loaded at once.
- Custom mob drops. Nothing too drastic just getting rid of some of the drops no one likes such as sticks from witches, golden swords from pigmen, poppies from IGs, stuff like that. Most people can make a auto poppy dropper for trashing poppies but stuff like golden swords from pigmen can't be auto dropped due to being unable to stack.

I don't really have any more suggestions right now these are just some that I've thought of over the time I've spent playing.

Edited multiple times. Strikethrough means added.

Last edited:

NatePlayz_

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 20, 2018
somewhere.
1. Your IGN:
KingKoalas
2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
SkyBlock
3. Description:
Some players have suggested installing MobStacker to lower the TPS lag on the server.
Using stoplag clears mobs and monsters, which is something we want to avoid. <3

M

Mynameispringles

Don't know whether or not this is a global skyblock suggestion post as there are currently 2 different people here suggesting so Imma chuck mine in here too.

1. Your IGN: ToastedKnees
Gamemode Suggestion is for: Skyblock
Description: McMMO - The woodcutting and Mining McMMO skills can be quite beneficial to a Skyblock experience, however some conflicts I see with this is the newly added "Custom Enchants", that may become broken due to McMMO's weapon art skills (axes, unarmed, swords, etc), however wanted to suggest it nonetheless to see if it got approved or denied.

NatePlayz_

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 20, 2018
somewhere.
Don't know whether or not this is a global skyblock suggestion post as there are currently 2 different people here suggesting so Imma chuck mine in here too.

1. Your IGN: ToastedKnees
Gamemode Suggestion is for: Skyblock
Description: McMMO - The woodcutting and Mining McMMO skills can be quite beneficial to a Skyblock experience, however some conflicts I see with this is the newly added "Custom Enchants", that may become broken due to McMMO's weapon art skills (axes, unarmed, swords, etc), however wanted to suggest it nonetheless to see if it got approved or denied.

I like the suggestion, however I don't think MCMMO would work well with Custom Enchants as you said, and probably won't be installed on SkyBlock for now.

A

AverageStrafe

I agree with AverageStrafe. They could possibly double it to 120 and see if that is a better fit?
honestly I just want it to sell for more if it sells for that much than sure, but idk I think it seems kinda unreasonable, I’d say around 55-65k per dub

NatePlayz_

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 20, 2018
somewhere.
Adding mob stacking would ruin my chicken farm but who cares anyways my life already sucks
MobStacking has already been added into the server for most of the mobs. Chickens however should not stack, as we can select what mobs shouldn't follow the stacking rule.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.