Status
Not open for further replies.

Axsasel

Manager - Build, Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 19, 2018
Hello everyone!

It has been some time since the last update and coming from the Staff Team as a whole we are very sorry for that. That said, today we bring you some great news and with it hope to answer most of your questions.

What's new?

As we stated before, we were working on setting up a temporary server, unfortunately something went wrong while setting it up and we won't be able to setup RPG as the first server, although we are almost done with setting up Skyblock as a temporary server. This however doesn't mean that we will not bring RPG back but that it will take longer than we thought at first.
Going back to Skyblock, the server will be available to the public very soon (The exact ETA will be updated within a maximum of 48 hours from this announcement going live).

Regular Questions:

Is the store going to be back soon?
Currently we would like to focus on bringing stable servers online.

When will the server be up?
We are setting up a temporary server (Skyblock) that will be up really soon, as for the rest of the game modes we can't promise anything just yet but it's being worked on.

Why is RPG not coming up first?
We encountered some trouble while getting it setup and unfortunately it will take us a bit more of time than we anticipated to get it up and running. Don't worry this doesn't mean that we have forgotten RPG.

Other than that that I'd like to ask you guys for any suggestions you may have for the future of Flame please be sure to leave them below or on discord as we really appreciate your feedback.

May 15, 2018
United Kingdom
this is ok. but I am not a big fan of skyblock. also, axssel from what you are saying while you are trying to set RPG up skyblock is here so players still have something to play.

CreepersplaysMC

Manager - Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Administrator
this is ok. but I am not a big fan of skyblock. also, axssel from what you are saying while you are trying to set RPG up skyblock is here so players still have something to play.
Skyblock is taking the place of RPG as the temporary server. RPG will come back at a later undetermined date.

gabetmf

Mar 9, 2019
I just got banned from another magic server because I killed the manager and the builder so hopefully this server is soon

CreepersplaysMC

Manager - Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Administrator
RPG will not be the first server up anymore. Due to issues, Skyblock will be the first server we release. The future release of RPG is still being talked about we could do a reset and have a fresh new RPG or we could relaunch with the old one still as a temporary measure. For now, skyblock is being worked on first.

Status
Not open for further replies.