• If you are making a suggestion, please follow this template:
    1. Your IGN:
    2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
I think a really cool idea for skyblock would be upgrade-able items, such as being able to increase the island size, hopper limit, and island members using money. I've played on several servers with this feature and it was a fun way to progress besides just endlessly placing blocks.

Two other features I've seen done that add to the experience include chunk hoppers, which keep a single chunk loaded, (this would be a hard to unlock item, hopefully not as a purchasable item), and block frames, which are single blocks that you can right click on with an item such as a diamond block to add to the stack.

AJKinney

Feb 18, 2018
Shitposteria
I do like the idea for block frames. Personally I'm not a big fan of items that keep chunks loaded as that can really stress the server, alts are already a good way to keep chunks loaded and alts go down sometimes. I do like the idea of the hopper being able to pick up certain items from within that chunk, I think maybe subcategories (mob drops, crops, ores, etc.) would work better for that instead of just a omnihopper though. I'm not sure about an upgradeable hopper limit as that's not per user in Askyblock it's an overall option. Island size, however, can be done per island. I'm not sure what you meant by
and island members using money
so can you add more information to that? Overall I'll pass this suggestions thread onto the owners and the admin/management team.

NDSDNS

Mar 25, 2018
Idris Manor
I do like the idea for block frames. Personally I'm not a big fan of items that keep chunks loaded as that can really stress the server, alts are already a good way to keep chunks loaded and alts go down sometimes. I do like the idea of the hopper being able to pick up certain items from within that chunk, I think maybe subcategories (mob drops, crops, ores, etc.) would work better for that instead of just a omnihopper though. I'm not sure about an upgradeable hopper limit as that's not per user in Askyblock it's an overall option. Island size, however, can be done per island. I'm not sure what you meant by so can you add more information to that? Overall I'll pass this suggestions thread onto the owners and the admin/management team.
For clarification: The island owner, using money as a currency, can upgrade the island size, hopper limit on the island, and maximum amount of players on the island.

No idea how you got hoppers picking up things in chunks but yeah that would be a cool idea as well.

AJKinney

Feb 18, 2018
Shitposteria
I got the idea of hoppers picking up items in chunks from where you said "Chunk hoppers" since adding a item that keeps chunks loaded is just a bad idea in general, so I assumed you meant hoppers that pick up items in the chunk.

Anyways here's my opinion on each thing.

Upgradeable island size - I'm pretty sure it's possible to do the upgradeable island size through money even if another plugin is needed
Upgradeable hopper limit - Even if it's possible, increasing the hopper limit is an overall bad idea because hoppers are incredibly harsh on servers for some reason
Upgradeable team limit - I'm not personally a fan of increasing the island member limit as the point of having a member limit is to a) keep the game mode a challenge (no 30 man vs 10 man islands) and b) Because we have set is top rewards it'd make it worth less per person if a 30 man island won vs if a 10-15 man island won.
Chunk Hoppers (that keep chunks loaded) - Same reason as above, harsh on servers to have random chunks kept on 24/7
Item Frames - It would make it easier for sure to have beautiful island builds + also having all your is value stored. I personally think it's a good idea

and the one I kinda took off

Chunk hoppers (that collect items) - It would make it better for the server since there would be fewer entities on the ground at all times.