Important Welcome Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepersplaysMC

Sr. Admin - Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone,

Welcome back. Yes, flame is coming back. Currently the plan is to have 3 servers: RPG, Skyblock and Direwolf20. This is a completely clean slate and hardly anything is the same from before. We're using an upgraded version of our forum software, there is no management team, new worlds, new ranks. This whole clean slate deal brings the question of donor ranks, from what I know, donor ranks will not be replaced on this server. That being said, all punishments are being reset. This will give everyone a fair chance to start over. That's all for now, be sure to join our discord here, and follow us on twitter (@flamesurvival) to stay up to date. And as always if you have any questions feel free to comment them down below or contact us on discord.

Thanks,

Flame Administration Team

EDIT: Creative as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

AzonZero

Feb 23, 2018
Can't wait guys, I've been missing Flame a lot. Also I sent a conversation to Steve, and The Staff Manager about something important.

bbeal

Mar 12, 2018
Heyyo. I've been apart of the server for a long time and am looking forward to coming back to the reset. Just wondering when that will be or what the plan is and if donor ranks are confirmed are still going to be there

CreepersplaysMC

Sr. Admin - Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Heyyo. I've been apart of the server for a long time and am looking forward to coming back to the reset. Just wondering when that will be or what the plan is and if donor ranks are confirmed are still going to be there
Donor ranks will not be returning. We do not currently have any donor ranks set up but we do know they will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.