1. Your IGN:
    2. Gamemode Suggestion is for:
    3. Description:
    4. Image/Video (optional)
Status
Not open for further replies.

pat54321

Feb 8, 2020
Maybe improve on the Slimefun items? I remember seeing other slimefun items such as multitool, jetpack, different energy and multiple weapons with different effects and some other stuff.
Add runes/gems that encourage mob farming?
Encouragement towards voting maybe? What I mean is for RPG you get like 5 sp (correct me if I'm wrong) per vote right? Why not do like top 3 voters get a different amount of sp (3rd get 50 sp, 2nd get 75-80, 1st gets 100?)

-pat54321

AJKinney

Admin - RPG Connoisseur
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hello, I'll talk to crafty to see if voting rewards being upped are a decent possibility. However I already know that Slimefun will not be getting any additional items as frankly we're not a big fan of slimefun due to issues it has with server performance when loaded with some of our necessary plugins. I'll also look into seeing if there are any plugins worth adding for a runes/gems plugin however I cannot make any promises on that one.

AJKinney

Admin - RPG Connoisseur
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Sorry for the double post but this is an update) The Vote crates themselves have a chance to give some pretty decent rewards for voting so as of right now we do not see the point to buff guaranteed voting rewards since you have a decent chance of getting a hundred spell points and a decent amount of cash among other things.

Like stated I still have to look into a plugin for gems/runes for weapons or a way to implement that with our current plugins however the few plugins I know of that have runes for killing mobs aren't really the best so if you know of a few example plugins please feel free to link them here or message me on discord.

AJKinney

Admin - RPG Connoisseur
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hello, I would like to update you on the matter of gems dropping from mob kills and whatnot, I cannot find a good plugin for this feature to be implemented with so at this time it will not be added. I would like to thank you for your suggestions and welcome you to make more at any given time.

Sincerely,
AJ

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.